ATTENTION! Our website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are available under the GNU General Public License, PLR and other licenses.
The WordPress plugins and themes found on the DigitalTaker website may be freely distributed at will under the General Public License (GPL).
If you redistribute something you got from the DigitalTaker website, it is appreciated if you make it known where the file originated, so people can get more info or updated versions.
If you believe there is content on the DigitalTaker website that violates copyright law, let us know. Specifically, send us an email that includes substantially the following:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the email:
Please allow 2-3 business days for removing copyright material.
*** Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.